User Experience designer
User experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of common software project management practices
- Understanding of common software development practices
- University degree in comp. sci / socialogy / psychology or 4 years of relavent work experience.